Cinnamon and Sugar Mini Doughnut Bundt Cakes
For the bundt cakes:
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin tin.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Combine oil, sugar, egg and milk in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients and stir only to combine.
- Pour mixture into four mini bundt cake tins (3/4 full) and bake for 15-20 minutes. While cakes are baking, melt butter in a small bowl. In another small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Remove bundt cakes out of the tins while the cakes are still hot.
- Make the sugar and cinnamon mixture (Combine all of the frosting ingredients until smooth and to the desired consistency). Drizzle cakes with the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place on a wire rack and allow to cool.