Cream Cheese Swirled Brownies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 can Hershey's Syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a muffin tin by either greasing over filling with muffin cups.
- Mix together one cup sugar, butter, syrup, eggs, and flour until smooth.
- Mix together the cream cheese, egg, 1/2 cup sugar, and extract.
- Pour brownie batter into muffin cups filling halfway.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture in muffin cups (1-2 teaspoons).
- Pour 1 teaspoon of brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture.
- Take a toothpick and swirl the mixtures together in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.