Cinnamon and Sugar Pie Crust Cookies
- 1 frozen pie crust, thawed
- 2-3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll dough onto a lightly floured surface. Cut shapes into the dough using a cookie cutter, knife or pizza roller.
- Brush butter over the dough. Transfer dough to the prepared baking sheet.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle mixture over dough.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the dough is lightly browned.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.