Cookies and Cream Brownies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 can Hershey's Syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 package (16.6 ounces) Oreo Cookies, chopped
- 1 cup Confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix together the sugar, butter, syrup, eggs and flour.
- Fold in 3/4 of the chopped Oreo Cookies.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle the remaining chopped Oreo Cookies over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, cut into squares and remove from dish.
- Drizzle with icing (Icing Directions: Mix together all three ingredients. Add more sugar if need be until desired consistency is reached).