Milk Chocolate Marble Loaf Cake
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan by rubbing it with butter and sprinkling it with flour.
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar, butter, milk, and vanilla in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix the flour mixture in the egg mixture until just combined. Transfer 1/3 of the batter into a small bowl.
- Melt the chocolate chips. Mix the chocolate and the small portion of the batter together.
- Drop 1/4 cup of the plain batter into the prepared pan and top with 2 tablespoons of the chocolate batter. Repeat until all of the batter is in the loaf pan.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the loaf pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan, return to the wire rack, and cool for at least 40 minutes before slicing.