Peanut Butter Buckeyes
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 cups milk chocolate
- Combine the peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Roll the mixture into tablespoonful size balls.
- Stick a lollipop stick in the center of each ball.
- Place balls on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Place the plate in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and carefully dip them in the melted chocolate, leaving a small portion of the peanut butter still showing. Return the balls to the plate.
- Place the plate in the refrigerator and allow to cool for about two hours before serving.