Nutella, Banana and Coconut Puff Pastry Cups
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a muffin tin by spraying with non-stick spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough. The dough is usually sectioned off into thirds so cut along the fold lines. Next, make two cuts the other way so that you have 9 squares of puff pastry.
- Whisk together the egg and water and brush the egg wash over the squares of puff pastry.
- Take a muffin tin and place one square of puff pastry in each cup (you should fill 9 cups). Push the puff pastry in the tin but don't press it against the sides.
- Place one tablespoon of Nutella on each puff pastry square.
- Place one slice of banana on each tablespoon of Nutella.
- Sprinkle about a teaspoon of coconut over each cup.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the coconut is lightly browned and the puff pastry is golden brown.