Peanut Butter and Pecan Blondies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) and 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 pan (or, if you have a special brownie pan, go ahead and grease that...these pans are the best!).
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt and continue to mix.
- Fold in pecans and peanut butter chips, mixing until just combined.
- Press dough into pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes (if using the special brownie pan, bake for an additional 5-10 minutes).
- Cool in pan and cut into 3x1 1/2 inch bars.
Be sure that you have a glass of milk nearby to wash it all down!