- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 fun size Snickers bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder to the saucepan and stir until incorporated.
- Fold in Snickers bar chunks.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8-inch square pan (or, if you have a special brownie pan, go ahead and grease that...these pans are the best) and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.