- 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Whisk together the pudding mix and the evaporated milk for two minutes. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for at least five minutes to allow the pudding to set.
- Stir in the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice into the pudding mixture.
- Spoon the pudding into dishes and top with a dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice over the top of the whipped cream for a great presentation.