Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- 2 packages (8-ounce) cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Vanilla wafers
- 2 inch mini baking cups
- Cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each mini aluminum baking cup.
- Spoon approximately 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture over each wafer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes; remove from oven and let cool.
- Top with cherry pie filling and refrigerate.