Quick and Easy No-Bake Scotcheroos
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 7 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Combine the light brown sugar, Karo syrup and peanut butter in a large pot over medium heat until melted and blended together.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies.
- Spread mixture in a 9x13 pan.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together and spread evenly over Rice Krispies mixture.
- Cool in refrigerator only until the chocolate hardens. Remove from refrigerator and cut into squares.
With the kids at home during the summer, fend off the "I'm bored" statements by getting them in the kitchen to whip up a batch of Scotcheroos. The prep work is kid-friendly and once all is said and done, they will keep coming back for more!